Mango Coconut Sorbet
Dried and frozen mango combine with shredded coconut and lime juice for intense tropical flavor—a sweet yet healthy final course.
- ¾ cup (60 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 6 slices (60 g) dried mango
- 1½ cup (360 ml) almond milk
- 1½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3⅔ cup (685 g) frozen mango chunks
- Soak the dried mango in the milk until soft (overnight or one hour in advance).
- Place all ingredients (except 1 tablespoon of coconut), including the soaking milk, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving (131 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|