Peach Rum Frozen Yogurt
This frozen yogurt base offers a low-fat alternative to ice cream, and the peaches add such lively flavor, color, and texture. The rum is optional, but makes this a perfect dessert for entertaining!
- 1½ cup (360 ml) plain dairy free yogurt, or low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1½ pound (680 g) frozen peach slices
- 8 dates, pitted, or honey to taste
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ounce (30 ml) dark rum, optional
- Place all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||½ cup (120 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|