Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Parsley Dressing
A zesty Vitamix-made dressing takes cauliflower to the next level in this recipe.
- 3 pounds (1.4 kg) cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup (120 ml) olive oil
- 2 cups (40 g) Italian parsley leaves, cleaned and dried (about 1 bunch)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Toss cauliflower with 4 tablespoons olive oil. Place on a sheet tray and roast in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Place remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil, parsley, lemon zest, and lemon juice into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 8.
- Turn machine on and off to pulse 6 to 8 times.
- Toss with cauliflower and serve.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Parsley Dressing is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by SheilaH from Bright fresh flavor, nice I used the 8 oz container for this, so I had to make sure no long stems were on the parsley, it would get wound up. I really love those 8 oz containers! Double the recipe if you like intense flavor or if you have a huge head of cauliflower like I had.
Date published: 2019-09-26