Southwest Black Bean Dip
This is a quick and easy party favorite, bursting with flavor. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, crostini, or crudité vegetables.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 lime, peeled
- 4 small garlic cloves, peeled
- ¼ cup (5 g) fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cans (850 g) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 pinches salt, optional
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 40 seconds, use the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
For a more textured dip, increase speed to Variable 7 or pulse ingredients together.
|Serving Size||1 serving (53 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|