Strawberry Banana Shake
This whole-fruit shake packs intense strawberry and banana flavor for a quick, refreshing snack.
- 1 cup (230 g) vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- 1 cup (125 g) frozen strawberries
- 2 banana peeled, halved
- ¾ cup (180 ml) milk
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (30 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
Substitute strawberry frozen yogurt or ice cream for vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt. For a non-dairy alternative, use soy milk and soy ice cream.