Sun-dried Tomato Hummus
The perfect accompaniment to chopped veggies or whole wheat crackers, this hummus uses sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and fresh rosemary for a robust flavor.
- 2 (16 oz) cans chickpeas
- ¼ cup (35 g) sesame seeds
- 5 ounces (140 g) sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ lemon, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, optional
- 2 other garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, optional
- Place all ingredients except sea salt into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. Season with sea salt if desired and serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving (29 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|