Sun-dried Tomato Hummus
The perfect accompaniment to chopped veggies or whole wheat crackers, this hummus uses sun dried tomatoes, garlic, and fresh rosemary for a robust flavor.
- 15 ounces (425 g) tinned garbanzo beans, with liquid
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2½ ounce (70 g) sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Place chickpeas with liquid, sesame seeds, sun-dried tomatoes, lemon juice, oil, garlic, and rosemary into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades.
- Season to taste with sea salt, if desired.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|