Salsa holandesa de aguacate
Ideal para servir sobre huevos poché o como salsa para acompañar tostadas en el desayuno.
- 4 cucharadas (60 ml) de jugo de limón fresco
- 1 aguacate (200 g) pelado, partido a la mitad y sin semillas
- 1 taza (240 ml) de agua caliente
- ½ cucharadita de sal (opcional)
- ½ cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- 4 cucharadas (60 ml) de aceite vegetal
- Vierta el jugo de limón, el aguacate, el agua caliente, la sal y la pimienta negra en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10 y luego, hasta nivel Alto.
- Licúe durante 1 minuto.
- Reduzca la velocidad a 8 y retire el tapón de la tapa. Lentamente, añada el aceite vegetal. Vuelva a colocar el tapón de la tapa.
- Licúe durante 15 segundos más o hasta obtener la consistencia deseada.
|Tamaño de la porción||1.25 tazas (60 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||1 g|
|Fibra dietética||1 g|
Avocado Hollandaise is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Charlie A from Not Sure About Consistency This had a decent flavor--subtle and fresh tasting, but we weren't enamored by the consistency, which was a bit too mouse-like for us. Perhaps we could try blending it for a shorter time period (although we note that we did follow the directions in that regard).
Date published: 2016-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by EricRyan from Good and easy It was easy to put together, and tasted great. The taste is nice and bright with the lemon.
Date published: 2017-11-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bonbon from Avocado Hollandaise After reading review of recipe, I added granular garlic, Greek seasoning, and ground Mild Hatch Green Chiles to vitamix. Also added 1 tablespoon green chili infused olive oil to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil. I'm from Texas and cook with lots of "spice", but do not think it was too spicy. If worried, skip the pepper infused oil. A healthy topping for Eggs Benedict.
Date published: 2016-07-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Amanda Veg from Pretty Good I don't know what Hollandaise is supposed to taste like so I think I made it right? I had a smaller avocado and 4 tablespoons of lemon juice sounded like overkill. 3 tablespoons worked fine. I used one tablespoon of canola oil. (Didn't have veg oil. 4 tablespoons of that sounds like overkill too). Overall it tasted good.
Date published: 2017-07-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by emmedubs from Yum. A hollandaise that does not break! This was the first thing we made with my new and first Vitamix. We poached eggs (from our chickens), but them on 21 grain toast, and topped with this lemony avocado hollandaise. Garnished with hot sauce and a slice of avocado.
Date published: 2020-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by xbar10dr98 from Great recipe and flavor! Perfect consistency and flavor, under a minute. The instructions were easy to follow and the blender does it's own magic.
Date published: 2020-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by marissa_of_the_sea from Loved It! This was so easy to make. Next time I will either use a bigger avocado or a little less water for a firmer mix.
Date published: 2021-06-06