Aderezo de Invierno
Esta versátil mezcla de especias le hará sentir la calidez de la Navidad en cada platillo.
- 3 rajas de canela
- 2 cucharadas de jengibre cristalizado
- ¾ de cucharadita de cardamomo en polvo
- 3 cucharadas de sal
- 1 cucharada de granos de pimienta rosa
- 1½ cucharaditas de clavo entero
- 50 g (½ taza) de cáscara de naranja seca
- ½ taza (120 g) de azúcar morena compactada
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la máquina e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta llegar a la máxima.
- Licúe durante 30 segundos o hasta obtener la consistencia deseada, usando la barra presionadora para dirigir los ingredientes hacia las cuchillas, si es necesario.
Si no es posible encontrar la pimienta rosa, ésta se puede sustituir por una mezcla de granos de pimienta.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 cucharada|
|Cantidad por porción|
Winter Spice Seasoning is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by plaitedlight from Versatile Good blend; spicy, warm, sweet, and salty. Very easy to customize to individual taste. I had trouble with the mix packing up in the corners and beneath the blade. Perhaps my ginger or sugar were especially moist. If I make again, I will grind the other ingredients some before adding those.
Date published: 2017-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ann M from Love it! Hmm...What else can I do with it? I really do love this unique spice mix! The gingersnap cookies are delicious and ginger/spicey, but without too much bite to them, if you know what I mean. This mix seemed kind of pricey to make, and pink peppercorns were a bit hard to find-World Market was the place, but it makes about 2 cups of spice. That's a lot for the money. Question: does Winter Spice need to be refrigerated? It makes so much, it seems like a good idea. Also, I put it in half pint jars, but wondering how do others store this? Uses: I tried a 1/2 teaspoon mixed into oatmeal, yum! I'm going to try it in some herbal tea too. The other reviewer's comments were helpful and I look forward to trying this spice mix with all the things she mentioned.
Date published: 2019-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by La La from Lots of uses Elle, you can use in pumpkin soup, spiced nuts, on popcorn, sprinkle on acorn squash and bake. Great in caramel popcorn recipes for a twist.
Date published: 2018-11-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by ElleToronto from What else can I use this for?! This is very tasty but what else can I use it for? I only used a tsp in my soup recipe and have a lot leftover. What do I do with it?
Date published: 2018-11-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Vitamix User from Tastes good, can be used for many things Has a good flavor, but recipe unclear about how many whole cloves to use. I ended up using 1 t ground cloves, but I think approximately 12 whole cloves would work well.
Date published: 2019-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bubba 1st from Looking forward to using this. I believe this is the best blender. I love my Vitamix for my recipes.
Date published: 2020-03-22