Avocado Tahini Spread
The healthy fat of the avocado, mixed with the smokiness of the cumin and the bright flavors of the lemon and cilantro make this dipper a perfect for any party. Serve with veggie chips or pita bread!
- 450 g (3 ) avocado, peeled, seeded
- 240 ml (1 cup) water
- 90 ml (3 fluidounces) Fresh Lemon Juice
- 300 ml (1⅓ cup) homemade tahini sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 10 g (½ cup) fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||31 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|