A perfect summer cocktail for entertaining friends and family. Try substituting blackberries or raspberries for the strawberries for an entirely new twist on this recipe.
- 750 ml (1 bottle) Pinot Noir Rosé
- 100 g (½ cup) granulated sugar
- 230 g (8 ounces) hulled strawberries
- 120 ml (½ cup) fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Puree setting.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 45 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Puree program to complete.
- Pour contents into a 9 x 13-inch (22 x 33-cm) cake pan.
- Freeze for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Use a fork to scrape the frozen mixture into the Vitamix container. Select Variable 5 and start the machine. Blend for 6 to 8 seconds, or until slushy. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|