Hot Chai Latte
Ready for a different yet still flavorful option than coffee? Try this light and airy foamed tea beverage, created with only three simple ingredients.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) warm skim milk, about 160°F [70°C]
- 300 ml (1¼ cup) chai tea, brewed
- (1 teaspoon) ground cinnamon
- (sweetener if) desired
- Place warm milk into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to Variable 6, and blend for 45 seconds. (If making only a half recipe for a single serving, reduce the blending time to 30 seconds.)
- Stop the machine and remove the lid. Add chai tea and cinnamon, and secure the lid. Select Variable 5 and Pulse 3 to 5 times to incorporate.
- Sweeten if desired.
It's best to heat the milk either in the microwave or on the stove top until it reaches a slow simmer. Recipe makes about 3½ cups warm skim milk foam.