A delicious sandwich spread or a way to brighten up a salad dressing, this spicy mustard is versatile and so easy to make at home.
- 120 g (¾ cup) yellow mustard seeds
- 120 g (¾ cup) brown mustard seeds
- 180 ml (¾ cup) apple cider vinegar
- 180 ml (¾ cup) white wine vinegar
- 180 g (24 ) pitted dates, or ¾ cup honey
- 180 ml (¾ cup) water
- 2¼ Tablespoon kosher salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the container in the order listed and secure the lid..
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 15 to 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||36 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|