You’ll never miss the oil in this brightly flavored dressing. Perfect on a bed of baby spinach with strawberries and slivered almonds.
- 40 ml (2½ Tablespoon) rice wine vinegar
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 6 sprigs Italian parsley leaves, leaves only
- 454 g (1 pound) strawberries
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
|Serving Size||33 g (1 servings)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|