Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
For a sweet morning breakfast bowl in the fall, try using an uncommon ingredient for extra flavor and nutrients - sweet potato!
- 120 ml (½ cup) oat milk
- 60 ml (¼ cup) vanilla almond yogurt
- 75 g (½ cup) cooked sweet potato
- 35 g (¼ cup) cashews
- Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon) chia seeds
- Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon) hemp seeds
- 375 g (2 ½ cups) frozen bananas
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 35-45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. Scoop into a bowl and top as desired.
Chopped cashews, homemade granola, fresh or dried fruit, hemp seeds, and chia seeds all make great toppings.