This vegan version of the classic sauce is easy to make, and just as versatile as the original.
- 180 ml (¾ cup) soy milk
- (1½ Tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- (1 teaspoon) Dijon-style mustard
- (1 pinch) salt, optional
- (1 pinch) ground black pepper
- 300 ml (1½ cup) vegetable oil
- Place soy milk, lemon juice, mustard, salt, optional, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to Variable 5, and blend for 15 seconds.
- Remove the lid plug and slowly pour oil through the lid plug opening. Secure lid plug. Increase speed to Variable 10 and blend for 5 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades if necessary.