Satisfy your sweet tooth with this after-dinner cocktail, a sweet and smooth blend of chocolate milk, ice cream, and brandy.
- 30 ml (1 fluidounce) brandy
- 240 g (1 cup) chocolate nonfat frozen yoghurt
- 60 ml (¼ cup) low fat chocolate milk
- 30 g (¼ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 cocktail|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Brandy Alexander is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Pajohnson3 from Something to be desired. #don't forget the nutmeg! This recipe is very easy, however, unless you have a FANTASTIC chocolate frozen yogurt, the flavor is a bit underwhelming. Recommendations: a high end brandy, add a splash more than called for, and grate a whisper of fresh nutmeg over the top! It's not a Brandy Alexander w/o the nutmeg! ps. If you do it right & get some creme de cacao for the recipe, why not rim the glass w it & then dust w cacao powder. ooh!
Date published: 2020-02-29