Ginger Turmeric Dressing
This light, refreshing dressing will become your favourite go-to for any salad with a delicious blend of lemon, ginger, garlic, and turmeric.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) red wine vinegar
- 120 ml (½ cup) lemon juice
- 3 cm (1 inch) fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
Ginger Turmeric Dressing is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by YatesT from Tasty! But Turmeric Stains Ruined Container! The dressing was tasty. But now the container to my VitaMix is all yellow. Nothing seems to clean it: vinegar, lemon juice, baking soda and water, soap, etc. Soaked it with each and nothing happened. Tried wiping with alcohol...nope very little difference. :(
Date published: 2017-10-23