An ideal alternative for those with nut allergies, this recipe combines seeds, sunflower oil, and a touch of honey to create a spreadable butter.
- 330 ml (2½ cup) sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 85 g (½ cup) flaxseed
- 35 g (¼ cup) sesame seeds
- 120 ml (½ cup) sunflower oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute 15 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
No-Nut Butter is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by renea from love the vitamin mixer Just bought my vitamin mixer.Love it I will never us another mixer.2
Date published: 2015-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by MrsDIY from GREAT, TASTY & Whole 30!!! easy, delicious -- whole family loves it - all 6 of us - AND WHOLE 30!!! We make it once a week - because it never lasts... great w/ raw fruits & veggies (celery, lettuce wraps etc)
Date published: 2018-09-23