A little mint goes a long way in this refreshing smoothie, complete with the tropical flavour of pineapple.
- 480 ml (2 cups) water
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled
- 30 g (1 ) fresh mint leaves
- 30 g (1 cup) spinach
- 300 g (2 cups) frozen pineapple, chunks
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||4 cups|
|Amount Per Servings|
Pine-Mint Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by CarE from QUITE GOOD! I turned this into a meal substitution by adding vanilla protein powder. I also used some chia seeds in place of the avocado, which weren't ripe at the store. The mint adds a really nice flavor to this smoothie. I will definitely make this again.
Date published: 2016-11-20