A little mint goes a long way in this refreshing smoothie, complete with the tropical flavour of pineapple.
- 500 ml (2 cups) water
- 350 g (2 cups) frozen pineapple
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled
- 50 g (1 cup) mint leaves
- 30 g (1 cup) spinach
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
Pine-Mint Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by CarE from QUITE GOOD! I turned this into a meal substitution by adding vanilla protein powder. I also used some chia seeds in place of the avocado, which weren't ripe at the store. The mint adds a really nice flavor to this smoothie. I will definitely make this again.
Date published: 2016-11-20