Berry Festive Spice Sauce
A splash of this bright flavorful sauce will give you that feeling of a profession chef.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) apple cider vinegar
- 300 g (3 cups) cranberries
- 2 teaspoons Festive Spice Seasoning
- 50 g (¼ cup) caster sugar
- 120 ml (½ cup) olive oil
- Place vinegar, berries, Festive Spice Seasoning and sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Hot Soup Program.
- Start the machine and slowly increase to its highest speed, blend for 5 minutes 45 seconds or allow it to complete its programmed cycle. Once stopped, carefully remove the lid plug.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine and slowly increase to Variable 5.
- Pour olive oil in through lid plug opening. Replace lid plug and blend an additional 10 seconds.
Cranberries can be substituted for other seasonal berries you find in the store. We find that equal parts blackberries and blueberries work well together. If no fresh berries are available, frozen, then thawed berries may be substituted.This sauce is very versatile, consider using your favorite fruit or roasted vegetable as a substitute.
|Serving Size||30 ml (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|