Chocolate Avocado Freeze
Banana and avocado help give this frozen treat its creamy texture. Plus a little chocolate flavor never hurts. So, what’s not to love?
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 4 packets of hot chocolate mix
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Frozen Desserts program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to the highest speed, and blend for 50 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Frozen Desserts program to complete, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades
|Serving Size||120 g (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Chocolate Avocado Freeze is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee07 from Absolutely love it ! Tested in Costco. It was unbelievable that using avocado a chocolate ice cream is made and that too so delicious!!
Date published: 2017-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by JanetF from Super Creamy This tastes like one of the richest ice creams I've ever tasted but without the guilt.
Date published: 2018-03-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by JeremyJer from Good but calories are different compared to the ap Everything about this recipe is good, except the inconsistency of the calorie count. The vitamix app has it listed as 37 calories per half cup when it's nowhere near that low.
Date published: 2019-01-15
Rated 2 out of 5 by Nessa1234 from Needs Liquid I followed these directions even using the new scale and it wasn't mixing at all. I added some milk (probably not enough) and that made it where it would actually blend. Not sure how this recipe works without any liquid added.
Date published: 2018-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cesar from Delicious & Easy This recipe is so easy to make and so delicious and healthy.
Date published: 2018-09-08