Chocolate Avocado Freeze
Banana and avocado help give this frozen treat its creamy texture. Plus a little chocolate flavor never hurts. So, what’s not to love?
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 4 packets of hot chocolate mix
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Frozen Desserts program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to the highest speed, and blend for 50 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Frozen Desserts program to complete, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades
|Serving Size||120 g (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Chocolate Avocado Freeze is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee07 from Absolutely love it ! Tested in Costco. It was unbelievable that using avocado a chocolate ice cream is made and that too so delicious!!
Date published: 2017-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by JanetF from Super Creamy This tastes like one of the richest ice creams I've ever tasted but without the guilt.
Date published: 2018-03-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by Nessa1234 from Needs Liquid I followed these directions even using the new scale and it wasn't mixing at all. I added some milk (probably not enough) and that made it where it would actually blend. Not sure how this recipe works without any liquid added.
Date published: 2018-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cesar from Delicious & Easy This recipe is so easy to make and so delicious and healthy.
Date published: 2018-09-08