Key Lime Ice Cream
If you love limes, you’ll love this silky frozen treat. Part tangy, part creamy, entirely delicious.
- 120 ml (4 ounces) vanilla non-dairy creamer
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 2 limes, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 30 g (1 cup) spinach
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Frozen Desserts program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 50 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Frozen Desserts program to complete, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||120 ml (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Key Lime Ice Cream is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by slk0711 from Too bitter! This recipe has potential I think I just didn't peel the limes enough because all I really tasted was the pith (the white part just under the peel, which by the way is very healthy). The next time I'll peel the limes better. I'll leave another review when I make this recipe again.
Date published: 2018-03-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jeff84 from Great recipe! I substituted the non-dairy creamer with milk and vanilla extract, and the agave nectar with stevia, for a version that had little to no sugar and tasted every bit as delicious.
Date published: 2018-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by JRan from So delicious! This is a sweet and healthy treat that my family loved!
Date published: 2018-01-07