Maple Bourbon Old Fashioned
A new twist on an old classic, maple syrup adds a touch of sweetness to this bourbon cocktail. Impress your holiday guests by serving with a sugar-and-spice rim and fresh orange peel.
- 240 ml (8 ounces) bourbon whiskey
- 10-12 dashes bitters of preference
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 4 Tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon Festive Spice Seasoning, mixed with sugar, to rim the glass
- ice cubes, in glass
- orange peel, to garnish
- Rim glass and fill with ice to the top.
- Place bourbon, maple syrup, bitters, and sugar into Vitamix container and secure the lid. Start the machine, increase to its highest speed, and blend for 15 seconds.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh orange peel.
|Serving Size||1 cocktail|
|Amount Per Servings|