Roasted pear Vinaigrette
Serve this full-bodied vinaigrette over a bed of mixed greens with goat cheese, pistachios, and shaved pear for the perfect fall salad.
- 2 other Bosc pears
- ½ shallot, peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- 120 ml (½ cup) Champagne Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey, (optional)
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 120 ml (½ cup) grapeseed oil
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place pears, shallot, and garlic on a baking sheet and roast in oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Place the pear mixture, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, grapeseed oil, and cinnamon into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 50 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Smoothies program to complete.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|