Orange Cider Refresher
Orange, pineapple, and honey give traditional apple cider a refreshing twist in this delightful, fireside beverage.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) apple cider
- ½ orange, peeled, halved
- 100 g (½ ) apple, seeded, cored
- 85 g (½ cup) pineapple
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using tamper as needed, or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Orange Cider Refresher is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dinat from Deliciously refreshing This recipe is so refreshing and healthy but I would just alittle less apple cider depending on the tartness of your apple cider and taste.
Date published: 2020-05-09