Harissa, the popular hot pepper paste used in North African cuisine, steals the spotlight in this vinaigrette. Serve drizzled over our Charred Cauliflower Salad for a little extra kick.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) harissa paste
- 120 ml (½ cup) red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons Festive Spice Seasoning
- 10-12 garlic cloves, roasted
- 2 Tablespoons shallot, roasted
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 360 ml (1½ cup) olive oil
- Place harissa paste, red wine vinegar, ground mustard, Winter Spice Seasoning, garlic, shallot, and honey all ingredients except the olive oil into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed and blend for 30 seconds.
- Reduce speed to Variable 2. Remove the lid plug, add oil through the lid plug opening, and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|