Blackberry Beet Smoothie Bowl
This full-flavored smoothie bowl, chock full of antioxidants and vitamins, is all you need to get your morning started! Bonus: The chia seeds add a pop of protein as well. Garnish with your favorite toppings.
- 1/2 cups (120 ml) almond yogurt, or yogurt of choice
- 2 cups (290 g) blackberries
- 1 (110 g) beet, cooked
- 1 cup (30 g) fresh spinach
- 1 cup (120 g) frozen peach slices
- 1 cup (120 g) frozen mango chunks
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon honey, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed, and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Portion into bowls and top with your favorite toppings. We love toasted coconut, shaved almonds and fresh blackberries for this bowl!
|Serving Size||1 cup (323 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|