Peanut Butter Cup Fondue
This thick, chocolate-peanut butter fondue heats in the Vitamix as it blends for an easy, 5-minute dessert. Suggested dippers: sliced apples, marshmallows, strawberries, bananas or pineapple chunks.
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream
- 2 cups (350 g) dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup (120 ml) honey, (optional
- ½ cup (130 g) peanut butter
- Place cream, chocolate and honey into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4½ minutes.
- Reduce speed to Variable 5 and remove the lid plug.
- Add peanut butter through the lid plug opening.
- Blend for an additional 10 seconds. Pour into fondue pot.
For Dippers: Sponge cake, pound cake, sliced apples, marshmallows, strawberries, bananas, fresh or canned pineapple chunks