- 1 pound (455 g) strawberries, hulled and quartered
- ½ pound (230 g) blueberries
- ½ pound (230 g) raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) honey, or agave nectar
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- Place the balsamic vinegar, honey, mint, and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 20 seconds.
- Combine strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries in a mixing bowl. Pour the marinade over the berries and mix well. (Do not be afraid of bruising the berries as this will help a sauce develop.)
- Allow berries to marinate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve over sponge cake or Lemon Pound Cake.
|Serving Size||½ cup (75 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|