This quick and easy lemonade is a welcome treat, especially on hot summer days. Get creative and try different flavor combinations that will pair easily with this lemonade recipe as a base.
- 1½ cup (350 ml) cold water
- 2 limes ends trimmed and discarded, remainder cut into 4 equal slices (about 1¼-inch [6-mm] thick each
- 10 other mint leaves
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar, or Date Syrup to taste
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and securethe lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Serve with extra ice if desired.
The center of each lime slice will be extracted, leaving the rind fully intact. Also, the drink will be conveniently both muddled and chilled in one easy blending action.