This pomegranate martini cocktail recipe is holiday ready and can be easily doubled and quickly served at your next party. Using the Vitamix Aer Disc container eliminates the need for a messy cocktail shaker and does the work for you in just a touch of a button.
- 1 cup (240 ml) vodka
- ½ cup (120 ml) orange liqueur
- ½ cup (120 ml) pomegranate juice
- 2 limes ends trimmed and discarded, remainder cut into 4 equal slices (about 1¼-inch [6-mm] thick each
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes, plus additional as needed for serving
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on Variable 10 for 30 seconds.
- Strain and pour into chilled martini glasses immediately and garnish with a twist of a lime peel.
A couple thin slices of fresh ginger can be added along with the limes for a subtle added kick to this cosmo.