A blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and cloves for holiday baking or festive smoothies.
- 24 (120 g) cinnamon sticks
- 6 Tablespoons (30 g) ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 3 Tablespoons (15 g) whole allspice berries
- 6 Tablespoons (30 g) whole cloves
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 serving (8 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Pumpkin Spice is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mattpat from Pumpkin spice mix Just tried it...had lots of cinnamon sticks so happy to find a use for them. Looks and smells great...but definitely too a lot more than 30 seconds to grind. Container felt hot...
Date published: 2020-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dart from Wonderful! I followed the instructions and it turned out perfectly! It's wonderfully fragrant!
Date published: 2020-10-31