¡Difícilmente encontrará tantas frutas y verduras en otra bebida!
- ½ taza (120 ml) de leche de soya
- ½ taza (85 g) de uvas rojas
- 1 naranja mediana (140 g) pelada y partida a la mitad
- 1 durazno (115 g) partido a la mitad y sin semillas
- 1 rebanada de piña (75 g) pelada y partida a la mitad
- 1 zanahoria pequeña (75 g)
- 45 g (½ taza) de cabezuelas de brócoli
- 1 taza (150 g) de fresas congeladas
- ½ plátano pequeño (60 g) congelado y pelado
- 1 taza (130 g) de cubos de hielo
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1 o el programa para smoothies.
- Encienda la licuadora, incremente la velocidad hasta llegar a la máxima y licúe durante 50 segundos, o permita que la máquina finalice el ciclo programado. Utilice la barra presionadora para dirigir los ingredientes hacia las cuchillas.
Para obtener mejores resultados, deje que la fruta congelada se deshiele a temperatura ambiente 10 minutos antes de comenzar a mezclar.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 porción (329 g)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||4 g|
Everything Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nicola W from Tastes Delicious! Another recipe I doubled in my E320 64oz blender. It took blending down half the ingredients first to get it all to fit, but it worked fine. Tastes AMAZING. You can't taste the veggies at all - it is such a smooth and balanced smoothie. I let my co worker try some of the extra I had and she said it was better than the smoothies she gets at Smoothie King! The color isn't as vibrant as the photo, but I'm very pleased with how this turned out :)
Date published: 2018-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Veggie 100 from Soooo smooth I have been using this for 2 years now and it's the best investment I ever made. It really does make a smooth smoothie, no visible chunks. And guess what I even powder my garden veges. I dry them then put in the vita mix and away it goes. I use my powdered veges in soups, homemade noodles, smoothies etc. I do ginger root and Turmeric root the same way. Love it
Date published: 2016-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarkZ from Smooth and so tasty, what a delight What more can I say that this exceeded my expectations. I used almond milk rather than soy. It wasn lovely creamy and smooth with a real nice flavour.
Date published: 2018-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spyce from Delicious! I wasn't sure how this was going to taste, and I was delighted by how good it is. I bought the Perfect Blend scale a little while ago when it was on sale, and this is one of the first recipes that I tried when using the scale. Great choices in both areas.
Date published: 2018-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pauly from Best Blender Ever Does it all! Best investment ever. Love all the features.
Date published: 2016-06-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Satz from Awesome smoothie I made this smoothie today. Wow it turned out awesome and very refreshing. Again thanks Viamix
Date published: 2019-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gaby77 from Wow! Cant taste the veggies... creamy... not too sweet... very filling as well. A must repeat.
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love it! I love fruit smoothies and I'm so happy to be able to easily make them at home!
Date published: 2020-05-29