Acorn Squash and Turmeric Soup
Combine the nutritional benefits of chicken broth, acorn squash, and turmeric with the fragrance and flavor kick of green curry paste.
- 550 g (4 cups) acorn squash, cooked, peeled, seeded
- 960 ml (4 cups) chicken stock, or vegetable broth
- 1 Tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 5 minutes 45 seconds, or until heavy steam escapes the lid plug.
Salt and pepper should always be used to taste - after blending the soup, try it; if the soup is missing flavor, add a little more salt and pepper. If using our traditional containers, wash immediately to lessen the effects of the turmeric coloring the container.