Acorn Squash and Turmeric Soup
Combine the nutritional benefits of chicken broth, acorn squash, and turmeric with the fragrance and flavor kick of green curry paste.
- 1 acorn squash, cooked, peeled, seeded (about 550g or 4 cups)
- 960 ml (4 cups) chicken stock
- 1 Tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine, slowly increase to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes 35 seconds.
Processing certain herbs and spices in the container/cup will result in cosmetic marring of the container/cup and may cause the blades to wear prematurely. Traces of sand, coarse gritty and abrasive herbs will also cause the blades to wear prematurely. Herbs may contain volatile oils, cause the container/cup to retain the oils and cause permanent discoloration.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|