Afternoon Cacao & Mint Smoothie
Mint adds bright, refreshing flavour to this chocolatey smoothie, perfect for an afternoon snack.
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) almond milk
- 1¾ Tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter, raw
- 4 dates, pitted
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 frozen banana, peeled, halved
- 1 handful ice cubes
- cacao nibs, (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix Container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 35 - 40 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Add cocoa nibs (if using) and pulse a few times to leave some crunch in the smoothie.
|Serving Size||250 ml (1½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|