With no preservatives and all-natural ingredients, homemade applesauce just tastes better. A lot better. And you’ll be glad you made the effort, however easy it is.
- 4 apples, seeded, cored, quartered
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Purée program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow the Purée program to complete.
The agave nectar can be substituted for honey.
|Serving Size||125 g (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|