If you're wanting a change from your green smoothie routine, try this comforting Chai Smoothie recipe by Raw Foods Chef, Marisa DiCenso-Pelser.
- 240 ml (1 cup) chai tea, brewed
- 240 ml (1 cup) almond milk
- 2 banana, peeled, halved
- 20 g (¼ cup) rolled oats
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 ground cloves
- 35 g (¼ cup) ice cubes, optional
- Place ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Select Variable 1. Start the blender and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container. To make a frozen drink, add a full cup of ice, or use a frozen banana in the blend.
|Serving Size||446 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|