Perfectly fresh, hot, and flavorful with just a touch of spice, this bowl of ramen comfort is made complete with chopped vegetables, fresh ginger, and green curry paste.
- 960 ml (4 cups) chicken stock
- 90 ml (⅓ cup) soya sauce
- 90 ml (⅓ cup) rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon shichimi togarashi
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 55 g (¼ cup) light brown sugar
- 1 cup ramen noodles, cooked, per serving
- 30 g (¼ cup) spring onions, diced, per serving
- 45 g (½ cup) broccoli, chopped
- Place broth, soy sauce, vinegar, curry paste, ginger, shichimi togarashi, sesame oil, and brown sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine, slowly increase to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes 35 seconds.
- To serve, place 2 cups of cooked noodles into a soup bowl. Top with 12 ounces (360 ml) of broth. Garnish with green onions and assorted vegetables.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page