Peach and Ginger Granita
Once you add this beautiful dessert to the freezer, “fluff” it about every 30 minutes with a fork to create a light, crystal texture.
- 2 peaches, pitted, halved
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 240 ml (1 cup) simple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 240 ml (1 cup) water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into a shallow pan and place in the freezer. Every 30 minutes, using a fork, mix the liquid to fluff it as it freezes. This will ensure a light granita.
|Serving Size||120 g (4 ounces)|
|Amount Per Servings|