Simple Mango Sorbet
A delicious, light and refreshing mango sorbet, low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted, cubed
- 65 g (⅓ cup) caster sugar
- 350 g frozen mango
- 195 g (1½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur.
- Serve immediately.
Freeze unused sorbet in an airtight containter. When ready to use, allow to soften at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|