Pomegranate Beet Smoothie
This smoothie is a great boost to overall health. Packed with vitamins and minerals this smoothie will keep you energized.
- 70 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- 30 g (½ ) small beet
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- 10 g (⅓ cup) spinach
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root
- ½ orange, peeled, halved
- ¼ other lemon, peeled, seeded
- 120 ml (½ cup) pomegranate juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine and slowly increase to its highest speed and blend for 45 seconds.
This smoothie is great for expecting mothers as it is high in Folate, Vitamin C and other nutrients needed.
|Serving Size||360 ml (1½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|