This creamy mashed cauliflower recipe is a delicious healthier alternative to mashed potatoes with just roasted cauliflower, homemade cashew milk, salt, and pepper.
- 120 ml (½ cup) cashew milk
- 1.2 kg (2 Tablespoon) cauliflower, chopped, roasted
- Tablespoon (1 teaspoon) kosher salt, optional
- Tablespoon (½ teaspoon) ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. Serve immediately.
For extra flavor, try adding freshly ground black pepper and fresh herbs when making this puree.