Using the Vitamix to chop your ingredients allows the flavors to be bolder and brighter. Serve this tabbouleh recipe as a side dish with grilled chicken or salmon.
- 250 g (2 cups) cooked couscous
- 550 g (4 ) concasse tomatoes
- 150 g (½ ) cucumber, quartered
- 20 g (½ bunch) Italian flat leaf parsley
- (2 lemon) juiced, zested
- 90 ml (6 Tablespoons) extra virgin olive oil
- (2 garlic) cloves, peeled
- (2 teaspoons) salt, optional
- (½ teaspoon) ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients except couscous into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Pulse 10-15 times on Variable 6, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades until a fine chopped consistency is reached.
- Pour ingredients over couscous in a large bowl and mix thoroughly to combine. Allow to sit for 10 minutes to marry flavors before serving.