Blueberry Breakfast Chia Pudding
Simple and easy to put together and very versatile; top with fresh fruit, granola or any other topping you'd like.
- 3 cups (720 ml) almond milk, or milk of choice
- ½ cup (85 g) chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup, optional
- 2 cups (325 g) fresh blueberries
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Start machine and process for 60 seconds, or set timer for 60 seconds and start machine, allowing it to complete the programmed cycle.
- Pour into a glass storage container and let sit overnight (at least 12 hours). Adjust with additional almond milk as needed. Top with desired ingredients.