Breakfast Chia Pudding
Simple and easy to put together and very versatile; top with fresh fruit, granola or any other topping you'd like.
- 1½ cup (350 ml) coconut milk
- ¾ cup (180 g) coconut yogurt, or greek yogurt
- 2 dates, pitted, or 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup (60 g) chia seeds
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- Place coconut milk, yogurt, dates, vanilla, chia seeds, and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- To serve, divide pudding into 4 glasses and top with chocolate and almonds.
Garnish with fruit, nuts, or of your preference.
- 3 cups (720 ml) almond milk
- ½ cup (85 g) chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid. Start machine and process for 60 seconds.
- Set timer for 60 seconds. Start machine and allow it to complete the programmed cycle.
- Pour into a glass storage container and let sit overnight (at least 12 hours). Adjust with additional almond milk as needed. Top with desired ingredients