This homemade version of your favorite topping is sweetened with dates.
- 2½ cup (600 ml) cashew milk
- ⅔ cup (55 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (140 g) dates, pitted
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 2 minutes, using the tamper as needed, until mixture is smooth and warm.
|Serving Size||1 serving (28 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|