Fruity Avocado Salsa
This exotic blend of fruits and vegetables pairs beautifully with grilled fish to add vibrant color and flavor.
- 2 (280 g) avocados, peeled, seeded, halved
- 1 small (50 g) kiwi, halved, peeled
- 3 medium (36 g) strawberries
- ½ slice (40 g) pineapple
- 1 slice (2 g) orange, 1/8 inch thick with peel
- 1 slice (10 g) red onion, peeled
- ½ lime, peeled
- ¼ teaspoon salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then increase to Variable 2. Blend for 15-20 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Do not over mix. Leave chunky and serve as a dip with your favorite cracker or chip.
|Serving Size||1 serving (28 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|