Fruity Overnight Oats
Fruity and flavorful, we kept this recipe vegan because it is simple, easy, and better for you! Prepare ahead to make sure you have time for a healthy breakfast.
- ½ cup (120 ml) almond milk , or cashew milk
- ¼ cup (60 g) almond yogurt, or cashew yogurt
- ½ cup (80 g) strawberries, or blueberries, bananas
- ¾ cup (75 g) rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- Place milk, yogurt and fresh fruit into an appropriately sized container. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and move around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 20-30 seconds.
- Add oats and chia and blend for an additional 10-15 seconds. Cover and let sit for 6-8 hours in the refrigerator. Uncover, top as desired, and enjoy.