No-Bake Cashew, Date & Banana Blondies
Make this simple and easy snack with your kids the day before giving them a healthy treat to look forward to after school.
- 2 medium (200 g) ripe bananas, peeled
- ¾ cup (100 g) cashews
- 15 (105 g) pitted dates
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups (175 g) coconut flour
- ⅓ cup (60 g) mini chocolate chips, optional
- Place the bananas, cashews, dates, and vanilla into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Start the machine and allow to process for 45 seconds. Remove the lid and add the coconut flour, then secure the lid. Pulse the mixture 8-10 times or until all flour has been incorporated.
- Line a 9" x 9" (23cm x 23cm) baking pan with parchment paper along the bottom and sides.
- Spread the blondie batter evenly into the lined pan. Use your hands and an additional piece of parchment paper sprayed lightly with non-stick spray to press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the mixture, then press in with the same piece of parchment and leave covered. Refrigerate for 2–3 hours or until firm. Cut into desired size and serve.
- Loaded with protein, fiber, and healthy fat, this afternoon snack will be a kid-pleaser and an incredibly satisfying treat. No more, "Mom, I'm hungry," after enjoying these blondies!