Papaya Vanilla Smoothie [Vitamix ONE]
This tasty smoothie is packed with tropical flavors, and the added protein will help keep snack cravings at bay until your next meal.
- 1/4 cup (40 g) papaya, peeled, seeded
- ½ (50 g) small banana, peeled
- 1 slice (80 g) pineapple, peeled, halved about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup (30 g) fresh spinach
- 1 scoop protein powder, or almonds or cashews
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.